Thursday, May 7, 2009

Blog 1




"we went to the moon to have fun, but the moon turned out to completely suck." This quote lets readers know that this book will be taking place in the future and It will be a book about teenagers. Saying that the moon was visited for entertainment, proved to me that this book must take place in the future. The technology must be extremely advanced at this time to allow people to just visit whenever they pleased. Saying that the moo completely sucked, proved to me that the narrator was a teenager. "Sucked" is a slang word for teens today, so i assumed it was still a "teen word" in this story.

In my life, during spring break, I travel to break away from my natural element. I look for fun to accompany me during my time away from school. The characters in Feed went to the moon to go dancing. That reminds me of my friends and I. On our spring break we like to go to parties, and go to clubs on 16+ nights.I believe that Anderson was trying to show the common interest of now-a-day teens, and futuristic teens.

No comments:

Post a Comment